Oxford Business College has been accepted into the Business Graduate Association (BGA) as a Bronze Member.
As part of our commitment to providing our students with value for money, OBC is pleased to announce its membership in the Business Graduate Association (BGA).
OBC will benefit from the BGA’s educational membership as it will help us gain a competitive and a leading edge to serve our students’ lifelong learning efforts better. The membership also offers our students access to the BGA global network and allows them to benefit from a range of services, including:
- BGA’s Career Development Centre
- Discount offers
Furthermore, BGA offers free membership to our students. Students who join the Student and Graduate membership receive services that promote their professional and personal growth. Graduates and business students have access to unique tools and services. A host of other perks are available to students, including events, online networking opportunities and lifestyle perks.
Upon joining the BGA, students and graduates can also benefit from the lifelong learning services by networking with other students and graduates who are studying (or have studied) a similar business degree from a BGA School.
Students receive access to:
- Career Development Centre (CDC)
- Business Impact (BGA’s exclusive online magazine)
- Networking and Events
- BGA Future Leaders Case Competition
- Professional Development Webinars
- Book Club
- Partner Offers
- Digital Credentials
Tools and Resources available include:
- CV builder
- Job listings
- CV360, helping students optimise their CV for humans and machines
- Employer database access
- Expert career advice, video and audio training, tutorials and news relating to fields of interest
- Career assessments and aptitude tests
- Professional skill e-learning
- Careers newsroom
- Industry reports
- Cover letter builder
- Interview simulator