For the year 2017/18 you may be eligible to borrow money to help pay for your College tuition fees and to assist with living costs. UK and EU students can apply to the Student Loans Company, the easiest and quickest way to do this is here:

Student Finance England

For students to be eligible for SLC funding, they must be studying a designated course. Courses at alternative providers are designated each year by the Department for Education. We have made an application for the BTEC Higher National Certificate (Level 4) and BTEC Higher National Diploma (Level 5) qualifications to also be designated for the 2018-19 academic year. We expect this process to be completed in early 2018.

Visit for more information.