Oxford Business College have the expertise to design and deliver bespoke short courses for English and Business skills, tailored to the needs of an organisation. Whether young adults at 16+, graduates or professionals. Visit Oxford and take advantage of our teaching, accommodation, student support and social activities here in the education capital of the world. While many schools and colleges offer this as a summer school, why limit this opportunity when you can arrange a visit with your group at other times of the year. Come and study in Oxford as part of our seasonal programme, and enjoy the charms of the city in Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring.
“In the summer term Oxford teaches the exquisite art of idleness, one of the most important things that any University can teach, and possibly as the first-fruits of the dreaming in grey cloister and silent garden, which either makes or mars a man …”
Oscar Wilde, 1854
With over thirty years of expertise in British education, the OBC team design, deliver and host a variety of Seasonal Schools, from English language programmes to visiting educational tours for graduates, trainees and employees.
At Oxford Business College, students always come first, and we provide bespoke packages based on the needs and budget of any organisation both UK and visiting from overseas. As part of our Summer School we also organise sessions teaching either English language or business- or why not combine the two?
Oxford Business College embraces students from all walks of life, such as MBA groups from India whose students benefitted from lectures and seminars from our experienced tutors, as well as our accommodation, and tours including the world famous BMW plant and Oxford University Colleges. From Malaysia we have welcomed visiting business executives for personalised packages of Oxford and London tours supported by lectures on UK business.
Closer to home, our tailor-made course for an Italian academy for students aged 16+ combines English language and business modules along with accommodation and a busy- and fun!- social programme.
These are just a few examples of the work we have done over the years, and we can’t wait to welcome your group to Oxford Business College and Oxford’s dreaming spires in the summer.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level
- Study Mode Part Time
- Course Length Flexible, 1 - 6 Weeks
- UK / EU Fees £1850 / week. All inclusive* (EU only)
- Non EU Fees £1850 / week. All inclusive*
- Global Plus Fees £3250 / week. All inclusive*
- Start Date June – July – August
- Application Route
Group Fees / week (4 & above): £1250 All inclusive*
School Groups(10 & above): Contact us
The Summer School package includes the following:
- Course design
- Lectures and workshops
- Entry assessment
- End of course assessment
- End of course certificate
- Course questionnaire
- Visits to local business venues such as BMW and the LAM brewery
- Locally based outings such as walking tours, ghost walks, and visits to Oxford University colleges, lectures and libraries
- Day trips to London, including Harry Potter World, museums and major football stadiums
- Day trips to nearby towns and events such as Blenheim Palace, Bicester Retail Village, Cadbury World, and Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford
- Social activities including pub tours, cinema trips, theatre visits, comedy clubs and ice cream parlours
- Seasonal activities including punting, open-top bus tours, botanical gardens and Oxford University College grounds walks, Common People music festival, South Park boot-camp activities
- Selected meals
- Airport transfer
The Global Plus package includes all the Summer School package benefits, plus:
- Personal guide
- Executive Accommodation with single en-suite rooms
- Selected deals – International cuisine as per individual choice
- Airport transfer by executive cars