Oxford Business College, situated in the heart of Oxford, has over thirty years of expertise in British Education. The OBC team designs, delivers and hosts a variety of short-term Global Professional & Management Development Programmes (GPMDP) during the year.
These programmes range from one to six weeks.
These programmes focus on essential skills for growth at any point in a candidates’ professional development; for MBA students, management trainees and senior managers, these educational tours are a great learning experience at any stage of a career. The GPMDP aims to fill a variety of knowledge gaps for career enhancement, and provide a global perspective to one’s learning.
At Oxford Business College, establishing a world class education is our objective. Our flexible packages provide a bespoke service based on the academic needs and budget of student groups of organisations both from the UK and overseas.
As part of our Professional Programmes, we organise lectures and class sessions teaching Business English and Business related topics. Each programme is meticulously designed from an individual needs analysis of the group and their areas of interest. We ensure a combination of theoretical and practical learning experience for students, and certification by Oxford Business College on our programmes adds value to any participant’s resume. Lectures and seminars are delivered by our highly experienced and qualified tutors. Studies are supported through gaining practical knowledge on business tours including the world famous BMW plant, and social visits including Oxford University colleges makes the programme truly enriching.
Oxford Business College welcomes students from all walks of life. Some of our longstanding bespoke professional courses include Indian Business Schools providing global exposure for their MBA students and business executives from Malaysia and South-East Asia utilising personalised educational packages including events in Oxford and London alongside our high-quality lectures on UK business practices. Our programmes are gaining momentum all over the world among organisations and budding professionals, and we can’t wait to welcome your group to Oxford Business College.
We provide comfortable accommodation to suit the needs of the organisation and all participants.
The short term Professional programmes run in all four terms of the year, starting any Monday during term time.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level
- Study Mode Part Time
- Course Length Flexible, 1 - 6 Weeks
- UK / EU Fees £1850 / week. All inclusive* (EU only)
- Non EU Fees £1850 / week. All inclusive*
- Global Plus Fees £3250 / week. All inclusive*
- Start Date Any Monday, during term time
- Application Route
Group Fees / week (4 & above): £1250 All inclusive*
School Groups(10 & above): Contact us
The Short-term Professional Programmes package includes the following:
- Needs analysis
- Course design
- Lectures and workshops
- Entry assessment
- End of course assessment
- End of course certificate and graduation ceremony
- Course questionnaire
- Visits to local business venues such as BMW and the LAM brewery
- Locally based outings such as walking tours, ghost walks, and visits to Oxford University colleges, lectures and libraries
- Day trips to London, including the Houses of Parliament, museums and Buckingham Palace
- Day trips to nearby towns and events such as Blenheim Palace, Bicester Retail Village, Cadbury World, and Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford
- Social activities including pub tours, theatre visits and comedy clubs.
- Seasonal activities including punting, open-top bus tours, botanical gardens and Oxford University College grounds walks, carol services and Christmas markets, May Day celebrations; and many more
- Selected meals
- Airport transfer
The Global Plus package includes all the Short term Professional Programmes package benefits, plus:
- Personal guide
- Executive Accommodation with single en-suite rooms
- Selected deals – International cuisine as per individual choice
- Airport transfer by executive cars