The Pre-MBA programme offers a student based in Oxford the necessary preparation for entering a challenging MBA course at a UK university. It is designed for students who already have a first degree, but feel that they are not yet ready to begin their MBA studies. This could be because they have not been involved in any formal study for a number of years and prefer to first undertake a period of preparatory study. Or, it could be that the first degree subject was in an area other than business.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 7
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 3 Months / 6 Months
- UK / EU Fees £1,700 / £3,400
- Non EU Fees £3,500 / £7,000
- Global Plus Fees £6,500 / £13,000
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route n/a
Students must have the following:
- A university first degree in any subject
- Relevant managerial experience
English language proficiency by course length:
- 3 months: IELTS 6.0 with no less than 6.0 in each of the components
- 6 months: IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.5 in each of the components
The College offers two programmes: a 3-month and a 6-month pre-MBA. The choice will depend on the student’s current capability and, to some extent, on their preferences.
On the 3-month course, students will study two of the subjects listed, plus Study Skills, English for Academic Purposes, and Business English.
On the 6-month course, students will study four of the subjects listed, plus Study Skills, English for Academic Purposes, and Business English.
QAA provides Educational Oversight.
Either 2 or 4 subjects, with additional support in Study Skills, English for Academic Purposes, and Business English.
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Management in Practice
- Study Skills
* All information on the website/brochure is correct at the time of going to press. The Oxford Business College reserves the right to make changes to courses and services without notice.