Many international students have the maturity and ability to complete a business-related Master’s degree but do not have the subject knowledge for entry onto a business course at this level.
The MQP course will strengthen students’ academic qualifications and will enable them to perfect the English and the study skills needed to attain a business qualification at this level.
Depending on their ability, students will normally spend nine months at the Oxford Business College, in the centre of Oxford. This will be followed by a further year at a UK university in order to complete a Masters degree.
Thus, in less than two years from starting an MQP course, students can complete an MBA or business-related Master’s degree at a UK university.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 7
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 9 Months
- UK / EU Fees £5,100
- Non EU Fees £10,500
- Global Plus Fees £18,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route n/a
- be aged 21 or above
- have a first degree
- have studied business at a school or college
- IELTS 5.0 with no less than 5.0 in each of the components
Either 2 or 4 subjects, with additional support in study skills, English for academic purposes and business English.
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management in Practice
- to provide students with a qualification which will strengthen their application to a Masters programme at a British University.
- to expand students understanding of business.
- to train students in the study skills necessary for their future studies.
- to improve students use of English for academic purposes.
- to increase students IELTS band score to at least 6.5
* All information on the website/brochure is correct at the time of going to press. The Oxford Business College reserves the right to make changes to courses and services without notice.