The Foundation Diploma programme in Law is designed for students wishing to improve their English and prepare for an undergraduate degree in the UK. We combine the Business English Language programme with the Foundation Diploma in Law awarded by Oxford Business College. Successful completion can enable students’ 1st year entry into many UK Universities.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 3
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 6 months / 9 months / 12 months
- UK / EU Fees £9,500 / £9,900 / £10,500
- Non EU Fees £16,500 / £17,500 / £18,800
- Global Plus Fees £19,500 / £21,500 / £23,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route Completion can offer students 1st year entry into UK Universities
Students must have the following:
- Secondary or High School Diploma
and, for non-English speaking students, the following English Language Proficiency test is required.
- 6 months -IELTS 5.0 with no less than 5.0 in each of the components
- 9 months -IELTS 4.5 with no less than 4.5 in each of the components
- 11 months -IELTS 4.0 with no less than 4.0 in each of the components
- English Language Preparation
- Study Skills
- Computer Technology
- Core Mathematics 1&2
- The Business Environment
- Business Law
- English Legal System
- General Political Theory
The Foundation Diploma in Law awarded by Oxford Business College is approved by a number of UK Universities.
1st year University Entry
After completing the Foundation Diploma, students can apply via UCAS or privately to the 1st year of many leading universities. Alternatively they can continue with our BTEC Higher National Diploma awarded by Edexcel.