Oxford Business College offers specially designed business courses for international corporations. This gives the opportunity to the international corporate community to gain first-hand experience of living in the UK, to understand global business from a European perspective and to interact with internationally acclaimed academicians and professionals.
We deliver corporate training packages from 1 week – 1 year. Corporations are able to build a package to suit their trainees’ needs. We offer programmes combining a number of courses and qualifications. Previous International clients include EY (“Ernst and Young”) and the National Oil Corporation.
- Programme Manager
- Study Level
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 1 week - 1 year
- Fees Contact Us
- Start Date
- Application Route
No entry requirements.
Typical modules include:
• Business English Language Programme; combining Business English, IELTs preparation, Conversational fluency, reading and writing skills and Business Studies.
• Quantitative Methods
• Corporate Finance
• Human Resource Management
• Management in Practice
• Supply Chain Management
• Leadership Skills
Many corporations choose to support their employees through providing the opportunity to achieve internationally recognised qualifications:
- BTEC Higher National Certificate in Business Management awarded by Edexcel
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business Management awarded by Edexcel
- Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership awarded by Edexcel
- Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership awarded by Edexcel
- Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership awarded by Edexcel