The College’s Higher National Certificate in Business based in Oxford is a 9-month course that provides an alternative, cost-effective route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
- Programme Manager Gerry Takamura (Mrs)
- Study Level 4
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 9 Months / 12 Months
- UK / EU Fees £7,200 / £9,700
- Non EU Fees £11,500 / £16,500 (2 x £8,250)
- Global Plus Fees £16,500 / £21,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route Completion can offer students 1st or 2nd year entry into UK Universities
Students must have at least one of the following:
- 1 A level
- A recognised university foundation programme
- BTEC Nationals Level 3
- High School Diploma
and, for non-English speaking students, the following English Language Proficiency test at level B2 is required.
- IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.5 in each of the components
Our Higher National Certificate course (HNC courses) based in Oxford is a 9 month course that provides an alternative route to the 1st or 2nd year of a university degree.
Higher National Certificate Modules:
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essential
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
* All information on the website/brochure is correct at the time of going to press. The Oxford Business College reserves the right to make changes to courses and services without notice.
Where your HNC can take you
Search our Degree Course Finder for information on all progression pathways, entry points and entry criteria for the partner universities of Edexcel, and see where your Pearson qualification can take you!