The BTEC Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (EDSML) awarded by Edexcel is an internationally recognised professional business qualification and is the right choice for those wishing to become a successful business manager. It is particularly useful for those wishing to progress to an MBA or other Masters degree.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 7
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 12 Months
- UK / EU Fees £7,900
- Non EU Fees £11,850
- Global Plus Fees £17,500
- Start Date January / April / July / October
- Application Route Masters or MBA programmes
To start this course you must have one of the following:
- University first-degree any subject
- HND with relevant work experience
- IELTS 6.0
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professionsal Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Strategic Supply chain Management and Logistics
- Developing Successful Business Teams
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
Students can progress onto a Masters programme at University with the EDSML qualification. They may only be required to take the dissertation and one or two other modules.
This level 7 qualification in strategic management and leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques needed by managers working at a strategic level.
There is a strong emphasis on practical skills development, alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding, for the chosen business sector.