Oxford Business College offer unique tailored revision courses to equip students with the best exam techniques to successfully pass their A Levels. Whether sitting these exams for the first time or retaking them for a higher grade, our experienced tutors and assessors can prepare students to approach their A Levels with confidence. By providing intensive revision courses, students will focus on the content of the subject as well as go through mock exams under real exam conditions. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers will provide a study plan to support class and home revision, all complemented by small class sizes, individual attention and guidance in time management.
- Programme Manager Alice Mitchell
- Study Level 3
- Study Mode Full Time
- Course Length 1 - 3 Weeks
- UK / EU Fees See below
- Non EU Fees See below
- Global Plus Fees See below
- Start Date Easter Revision 26 March - 13 April 2018 / Summer Revision 23 July - 10 August 2018
- Application Route
No entry requirements.
Easter Revision: 26 March – 13 April 2018 25 March – 12 April 2019
Summer Revision (A-Level, Pre U and IB ): 23 July – 10 August 2018 22 July – 9 August 2019
Academic Year Course: 3 September 2018 – 31 May 2019
Oxford Business College offers intensive revision programmes for a wide range of examinations:
- A Levels (AS/A2; AS and A Level grades): With all subjects and syllabi (First teaching from 2016; First teaching from 2017; First teaching from 2018).
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Standard Level (SL) and HL (Higher Level): Business and Management, Economics, Geography, Global Politics, History, Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Design Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Philosophy, and Psychology.
- Pre-Uni Cambridge: Business and Management, Comparative Government and Politics, Economics, English, Geography, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Global Perspective (UK only), Global Perspective and Research (International/UK only), History, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Mathematics (Statistics with Pure Mathematics).
- Theory of Knowledge and Extended Essay – IB: We provide support in both mandatory components of the International Baccalaureate (IB) .
- Extended Project (Level 3 Project Qualification) – Edexcel, AQA and OCR: This qualification carries up to 70 UCAS points based on the grade achieved. It is highly recommended and valued by the top UK universities. We provide support on research and academic skills.
- Business, Mathematics and Science Workshops: Drop in sessions an hour every day. Students can attend any workshop to ask questions.
Our tutors have outstanding academic qualifications from leading universities along with teaching credentials and many years preparing and delivering classes in their specialist subjects. However our tutors are also noted for their care and attention to each student, based on their individual needs. The College has been noted on their excellent pastoral care, complemented by a College doctor and counsellor.
The College Accommodation Officer can help students with accommodation options including the College’s halls of residence, or alternatively in carefully selected host families, hotels and guest houses. Students aged 16 to 17 are required to have permission from their parents or guardians for their study and stay in OBC halls of residence. The College are able to provide a guardianship service for those aged 16 or 17, available upon request.
Revision Course Fees
Individual Programme (one to one tutorial) :
- 1 Subject – 8 hours/week – £720
- 2 Subjects – 16 hours/week – £1440
Small Groups Programme (4 students):
- 1 Subject – 8 hours/week – £640
- 2 Subjects – 16 hours/week – £1280
Small Group Programme (4 students): £2400/wk, 30hrs
Large Group Programme (10 students): £1120/wk, 16hrs
Large Group Programme (10 students): £2100/wk, 30hrs
Academic Year Course Fees
Academic year fee: £23,500 per year
Academic year global plus fee: £32,500 per year