Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for : N/A
Date : November 2019
Working Hours: Full Time
The post holder is responsible for supporting the Managing Director with administrative tasks and duties to achieve College objectives.
Administration and Support
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director: diary and appointment management, organize and convene meetings, minute taking, maintain filing systems (electronic and manual), copying/duplicating documents.
- To create documents such as letters, reports, agendas and minutes.
- Making appointments on behalf of the Managing Director with internal and external stakeholders including partners, students and parents.
- To ensure the Managing Director’s documents are well organized, current and easily auditable.
- To manage any email inboxes responding to enquiries as required.
- Supporting the Managing Director with any internal or external marketing and communication activities.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing materials.
- To foster good relationships and advance equality of opportunity between different groups and eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
- To deal professionally with colleagues and external partners.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the College’s documentation and information.
- To carry out other such appropriate duties that may be required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written and oral).
- Ability to input data accurately.
- ICT skills including Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Databases.
- Ability to organise and priorities work to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of customers.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or educational environment.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.