Missing out on your first choices may be a stroke of luck!
If you didn’t get into your first choices of university Oxford Business College can help. It may be the luckiest break of all.
At OBC you can save a year’s worth of tuition fees and maintenance fees with our accelerated route to university.
We offer 12-month fast track BTEC Higher National Diplomas (HND) in Business awarded by Edexcel. If you can get an overall merit/distinction profile with us you can get straight onto the final year of a degree (subject to individual universities’ entry criteria).
The College will consider your application if you:
- have a minimum of one ‘A’ level or equivalent
- are having trouble getting a place at University
- have missed your start dates; courses also begin in January, April and July.
If funding is an issue you might qualify for one of our bursary and scholarship places.
Just when you thought a great start wasn’t possible
Following a course at Oxford Business College means:
- you could save a year of tuition fees and living costs; you’d need to get the required grades on our 12-month accelerated HND programme
- class sizes of 10 to 15 students, which allows you to get personal attention and tuition
- you get to study in Oxford, with its fantastic cosmopolitan student environment
Clearing places are now available for our October 2018 term.
What to do next
The easiest way to start is just fill in our online application form.
If you’d like to talk to us first, just ring (01865) 791908.