Steps for EU Students
Applying is easy.
- EU students, including UK nationals, can apply to Oxford Business College without a visa.
- International students will need a visa to come to the UK to study. You can apply for a Tier 4 visa or a student visitor visa, depending on the length of the programme. For any course for under 6 months, or for our 11-month Business English Language Preparation programme, a student visitor visa is enough. Just call +44 1865 791908 and we can advise you which is best for you.
Steps for all students:
1. To get started, fill in the online application form. There’s just one for every course we run.
2. Then send us any documents you may need to support your application:
- scans of the relevant pages of your passport
- relevant academic certificates, e.g. degree/transcripts,
- a CV or personal statement
- an academic reference, such as a letter recommending you for study at this level
- If English isn’t your first language please also send your UKVI English proficiency results
We can only accept documents in English. If your original document is in another language please send us the original and the translation. The translation must be undertaken by an official translator, who should include notes on the translation and the translator’s company and contact details.
Send your documents by email, post or fax to the admissions team.
3. When we have your form and documents a member of the admissions team will provide you with an offer letter.
4. We’ll also arrange an interview.
- If you’re a UK student we’ll invite you for an interview at the college in Oxford. You’ll have the chance to see where you’ll be studying and to meet some of the tutors and staff.
- If you live overseas you’re welcome to visit for an interview, or we can use Skype, or in exceptional circumstances hold a telephone interview.
5. Next you arrange payment
- If you’re an international student, you then confirm your place by paying the full course fee for the first year.
- If you’re an EU/UK student then as part of the process the admissions officer will finalise a payment plan. This will include a £100 registration fee and a £150 deposit payable immediately. If you are applying for a student loan we can make an appointment to help you through the process.
6. Once we’ve arranged fees the admissions team will provide you with an enrolment letter.
If you’re an international student then we will complete our processes, and then our Admissions Officer will release your student visitor visa letter.
7. We will then keep you informed about your induction, accommodation and start date at the College, and support you actively right up to your arrival.
For more information read our student FAQs ››